I am a wife of a US Soldier and a mother of a toddler. This blog is our life in pictures and words! Our moments of happiness and hardships and the things we go through as a military family.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Redo

I am excited to say that I finally started my 5K training today. I decided that I would take a redo on last week. It was a crazy but fun week and weekend. It started out being snowed in. We got to spend two extra days with Geoff since he wasn't able to make it to work. Then on Wednesday Geoff dropped us off at my friend Jen's house so we wouldn't have to stay at home alone while he was working the rest of the week because there was no way he would make it back home because of the ice. We stayed there until Friday when we left for Baxley for a weekend of fun with the family. Geoff's parents and brother live there and his sister and her family came down too. It was fun but we didn't make it back until late Monday night. So here it is Tuesday almost a week and a half from when I made my resolutions and I am just getting started. The way I look at it is that if it is truly a life style change then life happens and you aren't always able to do everything you want.  :)

Anyway, today I did 4 miles in 38:43 on the Eliptical! Yay! I feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment