I am a wife of a US Soldier and a mother of a toddler. This blog is our life in pictures and words! Our moments of happiness and hardships and the things we go through as a military family.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 1

Day 01 -
Your favorite song and a picture of yourself with 10 facts

This is harder than I thought! I never love a song forever my favorites are usually fleeting but this is a song I have loved for a long time...

p.s. this is a cheesy video but it was the only link to the song I could find :)


10 Facts... hmmm lets see....

1. I am an Alumni of North Georgia College and State University
2.  August 2011 my husband and I will have been together for 10 years! 
3. I absolutely love being a mother!
4. I love to travel!
5. I taught middle school for 3 years before deciding to be a stay at home mom. I loved teaching but love being an mother more!
6. I am so very proud to say that my husband is a soldier even if that means spending a lot time apart!
7. I have the absolute best family and friends! 
8. I love to meet new people and make new friends! You can never have too many friends!
9. I love to shop!
10. I love the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment