I am a wife of a US Soldier and a mother of a toddler. This blog is our life in pictures and words! Our moments of happiness and hardships and the things we go through as a military family.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 8 and 9

Sorry Guys I missed yesterday again! I am not sure what I was thinking. We had a fun afternoon of Ultimate Football and then dinner with some friends so I guess by the time we got back I was just not in the mood. :) Here it is:


Day 8-a song that you know all the words to and a picture that makes you laugh
day 09 - a song that you can dance to and a picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

A song that I know all the words to:

A song that makes me what to dance: 
  1. Katy Perry Hot 'n Cold

A picture that makes me laugh- Flat Kim in the mermaid in Nassau. Kim couldn't go on our girls cruise so we took a pic of her with us. We came across this mermaid photo op. Stuck kims pic in it and then Sandy who was taking the pic. counted to 3 just like if she was actually standing there and needed to know when to smile. So funny! That trip was AWESOME!



A picture of the person who has gotten me through the most:
This one is hard because as a military wife there are plenty of times that I have needed help in the past and there have been so many ppl that have always been there for me and always will be. Just to name of a few:

1. My girls: here is a picture of most of them: Kim and Christine (not pictured)- and their husbands (they have bailed me out several times too- like the time Jason had to turn around while headed out to Chattanooga or somewhere to come let me in my house because I had locked myself out and Ellie was locked inside). Jen is definitely the honorable mention of this group because she has had to put up with me through the most times Geoff was away and the worst one (Basic Training). It was the first and I was probably the most depressed but she is the one who pulled me through!


2. My mom and stepdad


3. My dad and stepmom and family

No comments:

Post a Comment