I am a wife of a US Soldier and a mother of a toddler. This blog is our life in pictures and words! Our moments of happiness and hardships and the things we go through as a military family.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 4

Day 4-


A song that makes you sad and a picture of your favorite night

  1. A song that makes me sad: really it is the video more than the song that makes me sad. Ellie and I would watch the video together and it would make me cry and she would say "what is wrong mommy?" and I would say "nothing baby this song just makes me sad." Now every time it comes on the radio Ellie always says "this song makes us sad, Mommy!" 
  2. Lady Antebellum- Hello World

A picture of my favorite night-
This is difficult because we have had a lot of great nights, but I think I would have to say the first night we had our baby girl Ellie! We are truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment