I am a wife of a US Soldier and a mother of a toddler. This blog is our life in pictures and words! Our moments of happiness and hardships and the things we go through as a military family.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Thankful or Jealous

I don't know whether to be thankful or jealous that we know we will stay here in Georgia. This week the other wives are going through branch interviews and discussing where they will be headed in August once all our hubby's graduate from this course. There are many locations included in the discussions such as Ft. Riley, Kansas, Ft. Lewis, Washington, Germany, Italy, Ft. Campbell, TN., Ft. Bragg, NC., Ft. Carson, Colorado, and Ft. Irwin, CA. Some are great locations and some not so great. Either way it seems exciting to learn where their futures are headed. I know it is crazy to feel a tinge on jealous watching them experience this. They would probably say I am crazy! We have so many advantages to never having to leave GA. Family and Friends is the biggest advantage. We will never be farther than driving distance from them. I know I should be thankful but I just can't help but feel a little tinge of jealous at the prospect of the adventure each new post brings! There just doesn't seem like much adventure in Calhoun or Macon.

I guess its up to me to create my own adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment