I am a wife of a US Soldier and a mother of a toddler. This blog is our life in pictures and words! Our moments of happiness and hardships and the things we go through as a military family.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Days 5 & 6

Sorry I forgot to post yesterday so I will be doing day 5 & 6 at the same time.

day 05 - a song that reminds you of someone and a picture of your favorite memory
day 06 - a song that reminds you of somewhere and a picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day


A song that reminds me of someone- 
Gloria Gaynor- I will survive- This song reminds me of my cousin Lynn and all the hours we practiced that color guard routine trying to make it on the color guard our freshman year of high school. haha- p.s. this video is hilarious


A picture of my favorite memory- I am really not sure how anyone can have just one favorite memory. I have so many I can't name them all but here are some pics from just a few of my favorite memories. 

Ellie's first trip to Disney World- this was pretty much her reaction to most of the park.
It was so great that we plan to go back this year!


Any time Geoff comes home it is a great memory. This picture was when we picked
 him up at the airport when he came home on leave in Nov. of 2009.

This pic is from our trip to Germany. It truly was a great trip we
had the time of our lives! This was the only pic of all 6 of us
 but you have to look really close to see Scarlett in the reflection of the window. hehe
A song that reminds you of somewhere-
Kenny Chesney- no shoes, no shirt, no problem- this song reminds me of all the cruises I have been on. I would so love to be on one right now!

A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day-
I would love to trade places with Reese Witherspoon for a day and go SHOPPING with all her money! I have been told on numerous occasions that I look a little like her so it would be fun to have her stylist dress me up and see if I could pass as her. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment