I am a wife of a US Soldier and a mother of a toddler. This blog is our life in pictures and words! Our moments of happiness and hardships and the things we go through as a military family.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 2

Day 2-


Your least favorite song and a picture of you and the friend you have been closest with the longest




My least favorite Song:


Dog Days are Over- Florence And The Machine




A picture of me and the friend I have been closest with the longest:


Jen and I have been friends for 10 years. You would think there would be ton of pics of her and I but it was harder than you might to think to find one. I guess we always have other people in the pics with us or one of us is taking the pic. :) 


                                                     Shopping in France! 2011
                                             Hanging out on a cruise ship!
                                                            2010


                                   and just for kicks here we are back in 2001 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment