I am a wife of a US Soldier and a mother of a toddler. This blog is our life in pictures and words! Our moments of happiness and hardships and the things we go through as a military family.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is just around the corner and I have been researching some ideas online. Of course I can't say what exactly I plan to do because my mother and mother-in-law both have access to my blog so I don't want to give away the surprise. I am not very creative as far as coming up with these ideas but I enjoy making them when someone is able to explain to me how to do it. Here are some of the creative ideas I have found during my research. Now I just have to pick what I think each of our mothers will like best.

Silhouette Gifts

Decorative pot- for plants or other things around the house

Handprinted oven mit or dish towel

Jewelry Holder

For the gardener

Receipt/Coupon Holder or Another receipt/coupon holder or One more

Just a few ideas I found.... haven't yet decided which I might try out!

No comments:

Post a Comment