I am a wife of a US Soldier and a mother of a toddler. This blog is our life in pictures and words! Our moments of happiness and hardships and the things we go through as a military family.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Do we ever slow down?

It has been a fun but busy week and weekend. We left Columbus Wednesday to visit family in Atlanta.  Wednesday night I went to a Jewelry Sample Sale with my mom and found some amazing jewelry for super cheap. I am excited to see what old clothes I can jazz up with my new jewelry. It's amazing what a new piece can do for an outfit. Sample sales are the way to go! A lady in my mom's neighborhood has one every spring and fall. I will post when the next one comes around in case some of you are interested. It is lots of fun to look at all the great stuff she has it is far more than you would ever get in a store. If you ever get to go to one you should take advantage of it!

We also got to see some great friends at girls night. Girls night is one of the things I miss most since we moved. It never matters what we do at girls night we always have a great time! I can't wait to spend a week in Orlando this summer with those girls! I am so lucky to have not one but 7 best friends!

Friday night I picked Geoff up in Atlanta and we went back to my Mom and stepdad's house to celebrate Easter. Thanks to our friend Danny who let Geoff ride up from Columbus with him so we wouldn't have 2 cars all weekend. The girls got to have an Easter egg hunt and then we went to a concert at Suwanee Town Center Park. It was so fun but it definitely could have been warmer.

Sunday we were able to attend Lanier Hills Church and see some more great friends. It was great having lunch with them as well. Then we were able to get one more load from our house and now we are officially finished moving! Thank goodness! Once back in Columbus we went to dinner with some new friends! It is so fun to meet new people and learn new things from them! Looking forward to more dinners with the Greenleaf's! :)

It was a great week and weekend! Now we are looking forward to hanging out with some of our new friends here in Columbus and enjoying this beautiful weather we are having. I am really hoping that one day soon I get over these allergies! :(

1 comment:

  1. Yea! We got mentioned! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete